Views

Friday, April 11, 2014

Some things just need to be seen pt. 2


A lot of people have a problem with over advertising a brand on clothing. I can understand when that judgement falls on Boy London plastered 300 times on a sweatshirt, or Abercrombie and Fitch Est. 19-whenever they rose from hell. That would bug me. However, it only bothers me because the brand has so little valuable history. Keep in mind this is my opinion. Chanel, Dior, and many other fabulous names don't deserve the same annoyance. When I see the double C, I don't think "Oh god. Could you just not?!" I think, well hot damn Coco was one firecracker of a lady. Good on them. 

Just thought I would share. Here's some beautiful Chanel, and a bit 'o McQueen 'n Lacroix. 

Hearts! 

Chanel spring 2006


Chanel Spring 2006


Chanel Spring 2006


Alexander Mcqueen 2013, 2014 fall/winter



Christian Lacroix Fall 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment