Views

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Houndstooth tuesdays

For a while now I've felt myself leaning a little bit more towards the edgier side of things, but only so very slightly. My suspicions only grew stronger when I began to be drawn towards the chunky printed cardigans of the 80's, and they were proved correct when I found myself searching "Animal buckles" on ebay. Sadly, I have little to no money to spend on luxurious new toys to soothe my vanity. I settled for one more thriftcation. Though I found no animal buckles, I found the perfect cardigan (On me below), and several delicious belts. Beyond that, a olive green silk shirt, and a blue and white striped linen delight are now mine. I'll post outfits with all later. Hearts!




Pants: Ralph Lauren
 Shirt: Silence and Noise
 Cardigan: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted Ages ago




No comments:

Post a Comment