Views

Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm out of tissues, and patience.

Lets start with this, I am without a doubt, a drama queen. From my vernacular, my use of makeup, the way I dress, and right down to the underpinnings, and even a little pinch in my personal life.  I value drama. So this weekend, I came down with what I believe is a new and eviler strain of what we know *shudder* as the Black plague. All weekend I was surrounded by mountains of tissues and the tears of a woman unable to open her computer because he headache wouldn't allow that much light. And so today, after waking up at an ungodly late hour, I dragged myself forcibly to the coffee pot and and poured myself a cup of life and here I am, back again. Still sick, but able to blog.

So that's where I've been. 

*COUGH HACK SNIFFLE SNEEZE*

Hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment